Your Success is Important
New Dawn Chartered Accountants is firm of Chartered Accountants and Auditors registered with Lesotho Institute of Accountants and is also a member of INPACT. In 2011 it acquired Masoabi/Khali and Associates; a firm which brought in experience of over twenty years in practice. In March 2012 the firm merged with Pekane Chartered Accountants firm which has been in existence since 2006.In July 2012 New Dawn Chartered Accountants merged with Lebesa Chartered Accountants, a registered firm accredited in 2008.
In September 2012, the firm joined INPACT. INPACT is a global alliance of independent accounting firms located across the globe.
At New Dawn Chartered Accountants, we treat each client’s business as if it were our own. To us, nothing is more important than knowing all we can about your financial goals and aspirations, and helping you to achieve them. Our professional team is constantly working to know every significant aspect of your business operation, and the key members of your organization. We understand that you are looking for high quality services, and that’s exactly what we provide.
Our processes are designed to collaborate with you in order to achieve your business and personal goals, using unique ideas that dovetail into your plans.
We truly believe that we have a unique set of tools that can transform your business. We are there to help you grow, every step of the way.
In the end, what you need is to develop and grow your business. We are in for the long haul, every step of the way, to help you achieve your goals.
Why Choose Us?
A member firm of INPACT is the right choice, at the right time to help in the transition of your business into a global player:
- Personal Attention — No matter your size, every client is given the same personal attention and dedicated service. That’s because INPACT members, individually and collectively, are large enough to provide the high calibre of professional services that clients need, yet small enough to care about the clients as individuals.
- Quality Service — INPACT professionals are Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Accountants or their international equivalents and adhere to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
- Worldwide Resources — our global alliance rivals or exceeds those of the largest international auditing and accountancy firms. In cities throughout the world, INPACT has a member who is able to assist your company.
- Fair Fees — As an alliance of independent firms, we are able to control overhead costs and keep our fees reasonable.
To be a leading national professional services firm recognized for its commitment to ethics, professional competence and standards in providing quality service to the clientele and fulfilling career opportunities to its human capital.
- Our main goal is to assist businesses grow and expand by providing value adding quality financial advice and assurance services
- To equip and invest in our human capital to capacitating the firm to continuously meet the diverse needs of our clients.
- To make a useful contribution to the growth and sustainable development of the accounting profession.
- Integrity: This is embedded in building trust, acting ethically and responsibly and demonstrating the highest levels of objectivity and independence.
- Excellence: We understand client requirements first and deliver with quality, efficiently and effectively.
- Leadership: We strive to be pioneers of the profession through continuous professional development and contribution to the accounting profession.
- Empowerment: We build a solid base with flexible policies to create an environment for innovation, employee empowerment and development.