Business Advisory services should cover the holistic needs of you as a client.
How to deal with the COVID19 situation is no exception.
Navigating the economic terrain and challenges brought about by COVID19 is of paramount importance for the future of your business.
It order for you to respond and act appropriately, requires insight into the big picture.
No doubt you have been experiencing any combination of emotions such as, but not limited to, shock or fear, denial, anger and depression. This is very natural when faced with trauma or grief, and is explained in more detail should you study the Kubler-Ross Model.
Every individual has a personalised experience when dealing with this process, but in my experience the best way to successfully move forward is to:
- Be aware of the abovementioned cycle
- Understand that your emotions are largely being influenced by your feeling that your life and business are out of control.
- Do not make decisions when you are emotionally volatile – inevitably you will make rash and knee-jerk reactive decisions with consequences that you will regret.
- Start by slowly doing things that you control, even if they are small actions and activities. By doing that you will slowly start regaining a sense of being in control.
- Focus on a workable plan that you can follow, which will add to your feeling of regaining control. Your current plan might not be executable do to the COVID19 situation, so re-evaluating your path forward might be prudent.
I understand that finances are a concern, and so does your business advisor. With that in mind, discuss the following possibilities with your advisor, and allow him or her to work through a structured engagement exercise that addresses your current need mentioned above.
Business advisors using the CAS software are inclined to work through one or more of the following, depending on your personal needs:
- Personal Wealth Tracker
- A strategic personal plan for wealth generation over a 5 year period.
- The Entrepeneurial Wealth Tracker
- This offers you a strategic personal plan for wealth generation over a 5 year period.
- The Strategic Planning Toolkit
- This enables you to gain focus and direction and feel more in control.
- The Problem Solving Toolkit
- This deals with ideas and the process of progression.
Should you need assistance with any of the above, please reach out to our team for a personalised experience.